1. By placing an Order at the Store, the Customer agrees to registering a Customer Account and to registering the data in the Seller's database, as well as to processing this data for the purpose of implementation of the agreement. Providing personal data by the Customer and agreeing to processing of the personal data is necessary for completing the Order by the Store. The Customer is to be held liable for providing false personal data. The Store may verify the Customer's personal data in public registers and modify the details in accordance with the details recorded in these registers in order to ensure compliance with the provisions of the law regarding documents, including the invoices issued by the Store.
2. Personal data is processed solely for the needs of the Seller and it is not and will not be made available to any other entities. This information is gathered with due diligence and protected from access by any unauthorised persons, in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection of 10th May 2018.
3. The Customer has the right to access their personal data, to correct them, and to request discontinuation of their processing. If the Customer submits a request for data processing discontinuation, registering a new Customer Account is required should the Customer want to place another Order.
4. By placing an Order, the Customer agrees to gathering, processing and using the details provided in the Order by the Store for administrative purposes, necessary for completing the Order, as well as accounting and statistical purposes, in compliance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data.
5. Furthermore, when providing the personal data, the Customer may agree to gathering, processing and using these data for advertisement purposes, for researching the market, behaviour and preferences of the Customers, which will serve to improve the quality of the services provided by the Seller.